Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Alex Ferguson has been Discuss With Jose Mourinho

. Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has signaled that he had discussed the future of Jose Mourinho, who is now practicing Spanish giants Real Madrid. As is known, Mourinho has the ambition to continue the step Ferguson at Old Trafford.

"Jose is a good friend of mine. We have a lot to talk about his future and I understand why he wants to return to England, that is because the coaches here have more freedom than in Spain, where the media and radio has always followed you," said Ferguson as reported by Tribal Football.

"But it is hard to say when my position will be empty. My health condition that will decide. I'll continue until I do not feel the energy that always accompany me."

"My father, who worked in shipyards, retiring at age 65 years and one year later, he died."

"The worst thing you can do is say that I have worked for 45 years and now I have the right to rest. You must always be active and in good condition."

0 comments: in "Alex Ferguson has been Discuss With Jose Mourinho"

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
{World Cup 2010} is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Agus Ramadhani | o-om.com